The death of a loved one can be overwhelming. The death of a loved one as the result of the actions of a drunk or reckless driver can be heartbreaking and can make you angry.
Clinton O. Middleton makes it his obligation to seek financial compensation calmly and thoughtfully for you in the event of the loss of your loved one.
- Sorrow, mental anguish, and solace; including loss of companionship, comfort, guidance, kindly offices, and advice of your loved one;
- Reasonable expected loss of income of your decedent, as well as loss of services and protection provided by them;
- Expenses for care, treatment and hospitalization of your decedent;
- Funeral expenses of your loved one;
- Punitive damages may also be recovered for willful or wanton conduct, or such recklessness as evinces a conscious disregard for the safety of others.
Allow the Law Offices of Clinton O. Middleton to take the lead in guiding you through this time of misery and uncertainty. We will do all we can to see to it that you receive financial compensation for the loss of your loved one for all of the potential areas of recovery listed above.
However, you must contact our office in a reasonable amount of time after the death of a loved one in order to give our law firm and Attorney Clinton O. Middleton time to settle the case or file a lawsuit within the two-year statute of limitation prescribed by the Virginia Legislation. Call our office immediately at 703-777-9630 for a free consultation and evaluation of your wrongful death case.